The Keys to Seller Financing: Expert Interview with Larry Goins
The Keys to Seller Financing
Expert Interview with Larry Goins
With over 30 years in the business, Larry Goins is one of the most knowledgeable real estate investors in the business. Previously, Larry served as president of the Metrolina Real Estate Investors Association in Charlotte NC, of the National Real Estate Investors Association. As the host of a local radio show, BRAG (Be Rich and Generous), Larry enjoys mentoring people on how to be successful in real estate. This expert interview is full of useful information so be ready to take notes!
What you will learn in this interview:
- Why Larry prefers working in small towns.
- How Larry works with Passive Investors.
- Why land contracts can be an advantage to an investor.
- Get some tips on how to deal with foreclosures and evicting tenants.
- Why Larry offers 2-year lease options for some borrowers.
- Find out his favorite system for automation.
- Why HUD houses are great for investors.
- Stay tuned through the end of the podcast to get a free e-book!
Listen and Enjoy!
To get your Free E-Book from Larry Goins go to www.freehudbook.com/tony